BULK discounts available
Select options below to view quantity price break table
The Firesure™ Putty Pads for Sockets and Switches has been designed to prevent the passage of fire through the socket and switch boxes and will reinstate the fire rating of the partition for up to two hours.
It also has good sound insulation properties.
The Putty Pad is a non-setting, flexible, hand workable, re-useable and re-seviceable product due to its non-setting properties. They can be fitted inside or externally around the boxes. In a fire they form a robust char which prevents the fire breaking through the boxes.
Available in two sizes for internal use and two sizes for external use.
- Provides a full fire barrier for switches and sockets
- 2 hour Fire Rated
- Can be used for all dry lining applications
- Easy to install - no screws, fixing or assembly required
- Available in 2 sizes – single and double
- Unaffected by moisture
- Cost effective, Easy to install
- Non-toxic and maintenance free
- Sound Insulating
- 120 minute Fire Tested to the relevant parts of EN 1366-3:2004
- Sound insulating to BS EN ISO 140-3:1995
- Result: 67 (-2.-7)Rw(C:Ctr) (dB)
- Calculated to BS EN ISO 717-1:1997
Standard delivery cost is £12.50
Subtotal over £250 delivery is FREE
We use Stripe gateway to fulfill card payments. We will use personal data about your identity, including information that you provide, to perform verification services for Stripe to reduce fraud and enhance security.