Fire Blankets to B.S. 6575 1985 – Light duty. Ideal for use in kitchens.
FB1 – Fire blanket 1000 x 1000
FB2 – Fire blanket 1250 x 1250
A fire requires three different elements in order to continue burning – oxygen, heat and fuel. Removing any one of these three elements will result in the fire being extinguished. A fire blanket prevents oxygen in the air from reacting with the fire, which results in the flames being extinguished.
Standard delivery cost is £12.50
Subtotal over £250 delivery is FREE
We use Stripe gateway to fulfill card payments. We will use personal data about your identity, including information that you provide, to perform verification services for Stripe to reduce fraud and enhance security.
- Turn off the heat source if it is safe to do so
- Pull the tapes to release the fire blanket from its box
- Hold the blanket in a shield position and, if possible, wrap the blanket around your hands for protection
- Place the fire blanket over the fire to smother the blaze
- Leave it to cool completely and ensure the fire is fully extinguished, with no chance of it reigniting