A one component polyurethane foam which cures by reacting with the moisture in the atmosphere and will stick solidly to almost any surface which either contains water or has been sprayed/painted with water. The foam comes in a handy 750mm aerosol can and is dispensed through a nozzle.
A fire rating of 1 hour 45 minutes was achieved on gaps up to 60mm
EF - FR is designed as a sealing foam and is suitable for filling gaps around door frames, pipes and cables that penetrate a fire rated structure, also suitable for filling any gaps up to a 60mm width.
Should any pipe, penetrating a fire rated structure, be UPVC then a FPC Wrap or collar should also be used.
- Only use EF-FR to fill gaps with widths between 5mm and 60mm.
- For maximum adhesion always dampen surface before applying.
- In its cured state EF-FR can be used in temperatures between minus 40 and 80 degrees C.
- Surfaces should be free from grease and oil.
- Surrounding areas should be masked and protective clothing worn.
- Shake the can well and use in inverted position.