A range of fire rated luminaire covers which are manufactured in various sizes.
Features and Benefits
Used in installations to maintain the
integrity of fire rated ceilings where
Luminaire fittings are installed.
The cover is made from fire rated
material with encapsulated
intumescent which, in the event of a
fire, prevents fire from spreading from
the room below.
Available in 650x625mm and 1250x625mm
Now also available in 70mm and 40mm heights for use with low profile LED luminaire fittings.
Health and safety
Luminaire covers present no known hazards during or after installation.
- Suitable for up to 60 minute fire rated ceiling.
- Luminaire covers are flexible, light and can be installed from below or above the ceiling.
- Self-supporting. No screws or additional fixing’s required.
- No maintenance required.
- Non-toxic and unaffected by moisture.
- Fire Resistance test in accordance with with BS 476: part 21.